Terms and Conditions of Use
The Bluechip Wireless Collaborators, a division of Bluechip IT Samui Co. Ltd., collectively known as "Bluechip Wireless", "Us", or "We", provide the Bluechip Wireless internet service, subject to the compliance with the terms and conditions below by any user who accesses the Bluechip Wireless service ("You"). PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE BLUECHIP WIRELESS SERVICE. BY ACCESSING THE BLUECHIP WIRELESS SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE BLUECHIP WIRELESS SERVICE.
1. Rules. Whilst using the Bluechip Wireless service. You may not post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Bluechip Wireless service in a manner contrary to law or that would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Bluechip Wireless service or the Internet; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancel-bot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Bluechip Wireless service which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or copyright holder. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server, or to any of the services or software offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate or legitimate means. You may be exposed to content that You find offensive, indecent, or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and You bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these terms and conditions or that is otherwise objectionable. Our Site may contain links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over other sites, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site. You may not link to this Site without our permission.
2. Monitoring. We have no obligation to monitor the Bluechip Wireless service. However, You agree that We have the right to monitor the Bluechip Wireless Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Bluechip Wireless service properly, or to protect any person or entity. We reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in our sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
3. BitTorrent & Peer-To-Peer Software. BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer file sharing protocol used to distribute large data files such as video. The protocol has been used widely throughout the Internet to distribute pirated movies. Sites that use the protocol have been targeted by the movie industry to stop the illegal distribution of copyrighted video. BitTorrent software can also cause major network performance degradation due to the way the system works, especially with wireless networks. One Torrent user with several thousand open connections can prevent dozens of other users from using the service. Each BitTorrent connection creates an independent packet stream and a "processing event" for the CPU of the wireless access point they are connected to. BitTorrent software creates 1,000's of these connections so the CPU of the wireless access point spends its time processing bit-torrent packets for one user at the expense of all other users. Bluechip Wireless does not condone the use of BitTorrent or any peer-to-peer software on our wireless network. We view the use of this software as abuse and persistent offenders will be banned permanently from the Bluechip Wireless network.
4. Download Limits & Card Times.
Please note we are an essential use internet provider, not an entertainment provider. Here in Thailand we have limited bandwidth available to our customers. We enforce the limits below to try and deter downloading of large files to ensure that all users have a good quality of service. We believe the limits below are more than fair by today's average customers internet usage.
Pre-Paid Card Users:
Daily Download Allowance: 3GB
Weekly Download Allowance: 15GB
Fortnightly Download Allowance: 30GB
Monthly Download Allowance: 40GB
If this limit is exceeded, all users will need to re-purchase a new card/plan. One month plan will expire exactly one month from first login. 60, 120 & 350 minutes cards/plans are re-useable - you can log in and log out, saving your minutes. 60, 120 & 350 minutes cards/plans will expire one month after first login. These cards are only available at certain Hotels or Spa’s. Plans are available to buy online with credit card or Paypal.
Samui Resident Users:
Package 1. 1.5Mb Download. Monthly Download Allowance: 25Gb
Package 2. 3Mb Download. Monthly Download Allowance: 40Gb
Package 3. 4Mb Download. Monthly Download Allowance: 50Gb
Package 4. 5Mb Download. Monthly Download Allowance: 60Gb
5. Privacy. We cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for Bluechip Wireless service users. Any use of this service shall be at the sole risk of the user, and there shall be no liability in connection with your use. If using Internet Banking/Financial Services please make sure you are using an HTTPS connection to try and your guarantee safety.
6. Buying over the Internet. When making purchases via PayPal or other service through the Bluechip Wireless service or the Internet, You may be asked to supply certain personal information, including credit card or other payment mechanisms. You agree that all information You provide will be accurate and complete. You agree to pay all charges incurred by You or other users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanisms at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes, if any, relating to purchases of the Bluechip Wireless service. We are in no way responsible for any charges You or any user of your account incurs when making purchases or other transactions.
7. Limitation of Liability. We take no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the information, documents and related graphics on the Bluechip Wireless Site. Further, We make no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in software programs, information, documents and related graphics on the Bluechip Wireless Site for any purpose. All such software programs, information, documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall We be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of information or software available from the Bluechip Wireless service.
8. Recourse. If You are dissatisfied with the Bluechip Wireless service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices in relation to the Bluechip Wireless service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Bluechip Wireless service.
9. Confidential Information. You authorize Bluechip Wireless to collect from any party and to retain all relevant information relating to your use of the Bluechip Wireless service, and You hereby authorize any party to provide Us with such information.
10. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Bluechip Wireless and its affiliates (including affiliates and family members of the Bluechip Wireless Collaborators) and related persons and/or entities harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to any violation of these terms and conditions by You or others, or arising in connection with the use of the Bluechip Wireless service or the Internet, including but not limited to the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials through the Bluechip Wireless service, or on the Internet by You or others.
11. Intellectual Property. We do not claim any ownership in the intellectual property rights of others. All product, brand, or company names not belonging to Us are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
12. DISCLAIMER. THE BLUECHIP WIRELESS SERVICE, SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE, SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS ASSUMED BY THE USER, AND IN NO EVENT WILL WE (INCLUDING AFFILIATES AND FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE BLUECHIP WIRELESS COLLABORATORS) BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR DIRECT DAMAGES SUFFERED IN THE COURSE OF USING THIS SERVICE, SOFTWARE AND/OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between Bluechip Wireless and You pertaining to the subject matter hereof. A failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or rights. If any of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, any disputes shall be resolved through good faith negotiation; if disputes remain unresolved after negotiation, the Parties agree to utilize a simple and mutually acceptable form of alternative dispute resolution that may be conducted through telephonic or electronic means. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the Bluechip Wireless Collaborators (including affiliates and family members of the Bluechip Wireless Collaborators), their heirs, successors, and assigns. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. By continuing to use the Bluechip Wireless service after such change has been provided, You signify your consent to the revised terms.
Copyright © 2010 bluechip wireless technology.